Television (also abbreviated TV) is a system for broadcasting motion pictures and sound.
A television set is a device to watch television. "Classic" television sets consist of a receiver to recover the video and audio signals, a cathod ray tube (CRT) to display the video, and speakers to play the audio.
Originally, television was black-and-white, then color television was introduced. Worldwide, there are different technologies for television, such as NTSC, which is used e.g. in the U.S., Canada and Japan, SÉCAM, which is used e.g. in France and Russia, and PAL, which is used in most of the rest of Europe and other parts of the world.
Spanking on television
A number of erotic corporal punishment and BDSM fetish films pay homage to or poke fun at popular television dramas, comedies, and game shows.
- Caning Competition Show (Mood Pictures) uses a mock game show format.
- Chelsea's Angels (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment) is loosely based on the popular '70s TV series "Charlie's Angels".
- Desperate Homemakers (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment) parodies the ABC television series "Desperate Housewives".
- Desperate Housewives in Bondage (Maxine X), another "Desperate Housewives" parody.
- I Dream of Janie (Dallas Spanks Hard), comedic remake of the '60s TV series "I Dream of Jeannie" (watch trailer)
- I Dream of Spanking (Sarah Gregory Spanking), another spoof of "I Dream of Jeannie"
- Implements (Worst Behavior Productions), Persephone Page as Wednesday Addams of "The Addams Family"
- Spanking a Very Naughty Genie (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment) yet another "I Dream of Jeannie" parody.
- S/M Survivor (B&D Pleasures), a BDSM spin on the reality TV series "Survivor".
- Spanked to Tears (Pacific Force), borrows from the film & TV series "La Femme Nikita"
- Wheel of Discipline 1-3 (Pacific Force), three-volume spoof of TV game show "Wheel of Fortune"