The word doctor can have several meanings, including:
- A physician, medical practitioner, doctor of medicine, or medical doctor practices medicine, and is concerned with maintaining or restoring human health through the study, diagnosis, and treatment of disease and injury. This is accomplished through a detailed knowledge of anatomy, physiology, diseases and treatment — the science of medicine — and its applied practice — the art or craft of medicine.
- Any person who holds a doctorate (an academic degree achieved through dissertation), for example the Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy).
The term doctorate comes from the Latin docere, meaning "to teach".
Doctors and spankingEdit
Doctors, both male and female, are traditionally people of high status and authority in society. Even a king, when his health requires it, will subject himself to examinations and medical treatment by physicians.
The role of the doctor (or his/her female assistant, the nurse) is popular as the top role in medical fetishism, such as erotic adult roleplay or ageplay. Occasionally doctors are featured as spankers in spanking fiction, for example in the chapter "Vaccinations" of Melody's Stories.
In Doctor of Pain (Dreams of Spanking), a mad doctor (Leia-Ann Woods) conducts pain experiments (spanking, hot wax dripping, etc.) on a bound captive (Pandora Blake). In the role reversal sequel, The Lab Rat's Revenge, Blake escapes and turns the tables on the doctor (video preview).
Below are links to free online video clips from films in which doctors, both male and female, spank, cane, and paddle misbehaving nurses.
- A doctor ruler-spanks two nurses (a rare 1960s film-loop)
- Chinese Nurse Paddled (Red Stripe)
- Chinese Nurse Caned (Red Stripe)
- Nurse in Trouble (www.spank-christina.com)
|This page uses content from Physician. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|