Fighting is a violent offense in which a disagreement between two or more persons escalates into hitting, punching, grappling, etc. Although other forms of conflict such as arguing are also called fighting, they do not constitute a legal offense. In a physical altercation, it usually doesn't matter who started the fight as all parties are generally chastised and/or punished equally. Among children, fighting is considered one of the most serious offenses.
The phrase schoolyard fight refers not specifically to a location, but is characterized by a physical fight or scuffle between children resulting from some insult, disagreement, misunderstanding or act of bullying. Even guardians who believe in non-intervention in children's disputes draw the line if the fight escalates beyond what they consider acceptable in a schoolyard fracas.
Fighting and spankingEdit
Fighting is an instinctive response to confrontation which socialization in civilized society tries to eliminate or at least minimize. Thus, some forms of fighting are considered a childish offense as opposed to the adult crimes of assault and battery. Tolerance of fighting among children varies with the age and cause of the disturbance, as well as the intervention policy or philosophy of the guardian or teacher involved.
The monopoly on violence principle allows for a legitimate authority figure to use force, including corporal punishment, in response to fighting to enforce the rules of social etiquette and demonstrate the consequences of bad behavior.
A selection of fetish films in which fighting among young women results in corporal punishment at school or at home.
- An Exemplary Punishment (Spank Camp), photos
- Ava and Dacey Spanked at School (Momma Spankings, 2020)
- Bad Volleyball Girls (Triple A Spanking), Amelia Jane Rutherford
- Bellview Catholic School For Girls, Episode 7: Punished for Fighting, part 1 (Spanked In Uniform, 2014), Amelia Jane Rutherford
- Blake's Harsh Punishment (RealSpankings Institute, 2008), deportment, photo
- Brandi Sent Home for Fighting (Spanking Teen Brandi, 2006), Brandi
- Brooke is Paddled for Fighting (RealSpankings Institute)
- Bullying Earns A Severe Spanking (RealSpankings Institute), bullying
- Caught Fighting (Caned Schoolgirls)
- Caught Fighting Again (Spanking Teen Brandi), Brandi
- Caught Fighting with Caroline (Spanking Teen Brandi)
- Claire & Jasmine Spanked for Fighting (BiSpanking)
- Fighting at School (English Spankers/Strand Video), video
- Fighting in the Dorm Room (Spanking Bailey), Bailey
- Fighting in School, aka Full Marks for Jenny (Janus, 1981)
- Fighting Schoolgirls (Spanking Online)
- Fighting Wildcats (Punished Brats), Veronica Bound
- Ivy and Roxie: Sent to the Dean for Fighting (RealSpankings Institute), photos
- Kailee & Jasmine Fight (BiSpanking), Kailee
- Lori and Holly Punished for Fighting (RealSpankings Institute), photos
- Madam Lana Spanks Dani & Ginger for Fighting (Spanked Call Girls), Danielle Hunt
- Missy Paddled For Fighting (Amateur Spankings)
- Paddled for Fighting (Spanking Teen Brandi)
- Russian Slaves #16 - Part 2. School Fighting (Nettles Corporation)
- School Bus Bullies (Triple A Spanking)
- Sent to the Dean for Fighting (RealSpankings Institute)
- Spanked for Fighting (Cheerleader Spankings, 2020), with sisters Madison and Lili Swan
- Spanked for Fighting (Momma Spankings, 2018)
- Spanked for Fighting (Outlaw Spanking Video), video
- Spanked for Fighting at School (Northern Spanking), Harley Havik
- Spanked for Fighting with Sister (Bobbie's DropSeats), video
- Strapped for Fighting At School (Spanking Teen Brandi, 2019), Brandi
- Tennis Racket Whacking (Triple A Spanking)
- This is My Room (Spank My Bottom), Rosaleen Young, Niki Flynn, photos