Fly swatter(Redirected from Flyswatter)
A fly swatter is an instrument used to swat flies and other insects such as mosquitoes. Most fly swatters today are made of plastic. The swatting end is perforated like a sieve or grid to reduce the air resistance (to swat faster) and to counteract the 'air cushion' effect that a non-perforated surface would have, which would help the insect to escape sideways.
Leather fly swattersEdit
The "Hahndorf fly swat and bumsmacker" was discovered in the German heritage village Hahndorf in South Australia. Made in the shape of a human hand, it doubles as a fun toy to smack a person's behind. Its producer is Leathersmith & Bush Gallery, 46 Main Street, Hahndorf, SA. The proprietors, John and Jenny Graham, seem to pride in their humour as much as in the quality of their products. Their slogan is, "We only use leather from vegetarian cows". The same shop also sells whips, but the fly swatter is far more original.
Television and spanking videosEdit
- In the CW network TV series iZombie (“Return of the Dead Guy”, 3:10, June 2017), a role-playing character spanks star Rose McIver with a fly swatter.
- Bad Girl Emily (Amateur Spankings)
- Carl Spanks Ava (Amateur Spankings), photos
- Emily in Pajamas (Amateur Spankings), photos
- The Flyswatter (Amateur Spankings)
- New Year Spanking (Amateur Spankings)
- Paige Spanks Sammy (Amateur Spankings)
- Lacy Gets The Fly Swatter (Amateur Spankings)