Max Ernst's spanking paintingEdit
In 1926, Max Ernst painted The Virgin Spanking the Christ Child before Three Witnesses: Andre Breton, Paul Eluard, and the Painter, a work of F/m spanking art that features the naked infant Jesus as a spankee and the Virgin Mary as his spanker.
A drawing of a variant by Max Ernst from 1930 also exists (Link broken as of 2017).
- Works in the National Galleries of Scotland
- Max-Ernst Museum Brühl
- Max Ernst collection The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Max Ernst works and biography Olga's Gallery
- Max Ernst works and biography Galerie Ludorff
- Max Ernst gallery Ten Dreams
- "Max Ernst, will-o'-the-wisp" Max Ernst explained to younger generation, Gilbert-Rts
- Max Ernst facts Artfacts.Net
- Max Ernst MasterPiece: "Immortel" Maxernstmasterpiece.com
- Max Ernst Exposition Max Ernst Exposition on the web
|This page uses content from Max Ernst. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|