Bécat was a student of Gabriel Ferrier and François Flameng at the École des Beaux-Arts. In 1913 he exhibitioned at the Salon de Paris, and in 1920 he was awarded first prize in the Prix de Rome.
- Art by Paul-Émile Bécat with one spanking drawing (F/F, )
- The Spankings Of The Gallant Ladies on the Spanking Blog
- Biography of Paul-Émile Bécat with erotic example images (in Spanish, )
- Two nude females, painting by Paul-Émile Bécat
- Paul Emile Becat Prints
- Enjoying sensual spankings
|This page uses content from Paul-Émile Bécat. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|