A. W. Flogger
- Les Confidences d'un baronnet (Lady Buttock) (Paris, Collection des Orties Blanches, 1929), illustrated by Jim Black (Luc Lafnet). The original manuscript on which this novel is based and from which it was translated is known as Flogger papers, co-authored by Lady Buttock.
- Poker de Dames is a continuation of Les Confidences d'un baronnet. It was also published in 1929 by Collection des Orties Blanches and also illustrated by Jim Black.
- W. Floger (G. Whips, artist)
- Les Confidences d'un baronnet info and illustrations (8 images) on BiblioCuriosa
- Les Confidences d'un baronnet illustrations (12 images) on the Italian Spanking Art Pages (Link broken, redirecting to an adult chat forum, Feb 2008)
- Poker de Dames - Suite des Confidences d'un baronnet illustrations (10 images) on the Italian Spanking Art Pages (Link broken, redirecting to an adult chat forum, Feb 2008)