Kane is a British spanking company that published a long-running spanking magazine, produced over 80 spanking videos and organised spanking parties. It was founded in 1982 by George Harrison Marks, who ran the enterprise from his home in South Tottenham, London, until his death in 1997, when his daughter Josie Harrison-Marks took over. Kane ceased to release new content in 2011, but some of its products remain available via its website.
Kane is a British spanking magazine published between 1982 and 2011. There were 107 issues numbered in simple sequence, plus two Readers' Letters Specials and a collection of drawings by Anthony entitled Games People Play. The original subtitle, ‘The CP Journal of Fantasy, Fact and Fiction for Adults’, was soon changed to ‘The Ultimate in CP Journalism for Adult Enthusiasts’. Each issue comprised 64 or 56 pages, 8 of them printed in colour. Circulation was claimed in 1984 to be 9,000 in Britain, plus sales in the USA and Germany. The price rose from an initial £3 to £10.
The first 69 issues of Kane (1982-97) were edited by George Harrison Marks, a softcore pornographer of long experience who had previously edited Derriere and Janus in 1981-82. He took most of the photographs that appeared in the magazine, the spelling of whose title showed continuity with his first ‘girlie’ publication Kamera (1957-68). Josie Harrison-Marks edited the last 38 issues (1997-2011) with assistance from Cliff James up to No.95.
Kane printed short stories, photographs, drawings, interviews, and opinion pieces on the subject of spanking. Unsurprisingly, its style at first very closely resembled that of Janus during the immediately preceding years, since Marks employed several of the same contributors, such as Mark Howarth, Dorothy Davies, and Linda O’Brien. Before long, however, the rival titles diverged and Kane developed a character of its own. It never matched the polished professionalism of second-series Janus but maintained a tone of friendly informality that acknowledged more openly the sexual element in spanking fetishism. ‘Kane deals with pleasurable erotic spanking,’ said Marks. ‘People into violence won’t read it because that sort of thing doesn’t exist in the magazine’. While the emphasis was squarely on M/F and F/F punishments, Kane continued to include a small amount of F/M material, often in the context of switching, long after Janus had dropped this theme entirely.
To a degree unique in the British market for spanking erotica, Kane integrated publishing with video production. Most of its photo-stories derived directly from film shoots. They were candid photography, lacking the carefully judged angles and lighting that typified the photographic best of Janus and Blushes but gaining a different sort of appeal from the obvious realism of the physical action. ‘Kane never features posed photographs’ was a claim often repeated. On the other hand, unlike Roué and Blushes, Kane made little attempt to foster any illusion that the situations depicted in its photo-stories were real. The spankees might be dressed as nurses, policewomen, schoolgirls or nuns, but they were very clearly models engaging in role-play for the entertainment of fetishists. There was an acknowledged element of theatre in Kane. Models were usually named and popular ones re-appeared in a variety of roles. They include Vicki Scott, Anne Proto, Jay Sweet, Kathleen Astley, Liz Leather, Sue Ellis, Vida Garman, Suzi Martell, Teresa May, Sara Benachour, Lorraine Ansell, Samantha Johnson, Kara-Jayne Dempsey, and Lesley Saye.
At a time when other spanking magazines were secretive to the point of mysteriousness, Marks was extraordinarily open about his role, naming himself as editor and publisher, appearing as a spanker in photographs, using his own home as a venue for shoots, and conducting all correspondence from it, even inviting customers to call in person at 23 Wellington Avenue, a Victorian terraced house in north London. His daughter did not significantly depart from this approach.
Kane often liked to blur the line between fact and fiction with self-referential stories about producing spanking magazines and videos. In these, the firm is staffed by models who frequently submit to workplace spankings from their boss and his or her friends. A number of male spankers grew familiar from recurrent appearances, acquiring fixed fictional personae; ‘Sir Larry Greythorpe’ (Larry Barnes), his butler ‘Maltravers’ (Mark Howarth), and ‘Oscar Droitch’ are prime examples. Several models contributed (or lent their names to) regular columns that struck a personal note in describing their spanking adventures: ‘Just Jennie’, ‘Audrey’s Diary’, and ‘Here’s Larry’. Linda O’Brien for many years responded to readers’ letters, many of which sounded genuine, despite their being interspersed with disguised short stories. Kane carried contact advertisements long before other titles did.
Illustrations were commissioned from a variety of artists, including Leroy Phipps, David Antony Crouch, John Paul Ballard, Jeff Willis and Dave Carney, who drew the cartoon strips ‘The Adventures of Citizen Kane’ and ‘Melody Kane’. Jake Kavanagh sketched cartoons for the regular ‘Jest a Minute’ feature. Sarah Veitch and Andrew Grantham were prominent authors in later editions, which also carried more book reviews, model interviews, and advertisements for premium-rate telephone chat-lines. A website set up in 2000 offered complete photo-sets to paying subscribers.
Among British spanking magazines, Kane was second only to Janus in longevity and influence. It fostered the idea that spanking was not an interest that had always to be kept secret and gave the impression – still novel in the 1980s – that there existed a community of enthusiasts, male and female, who regularly met to enjoy it. In this way, it contributed to the emergence of a spanking scene in Britain.
Harrison Marks was also a prolific producer of spanking videos under the Kane brand. Most of the photo-sets published in Kane were actually stills from his latest films, and it increasingly seemed as though the primary commercial rationale of the magazine was to advertise the videos, priced at £40 to £75 each.
Kane videos were only just getting under way when the Video Recordings Act 1984 effectively banned the sale of spanking videos in Britain. Films were still made in the country, ostensibly for overseas markets, but all the other British spanking magazines ceased to advertise them and domestic distribution went underground. Remarkably, Kane simply re-branded its video division as Kane International and carried on as before, openly selling its products by mail order, apparently without attracting the attention of the police. Consequently, for at least the next decade, Kane enjoyed a dominant position in the British market for spanking videos. ‘The people who buy my tapes are doctors, solicitors, barristers,’ claimed Marks. ‘They’re very mild, not hardcore, as you can see. Girls actually ring me up to be in them because they have so much fun!’
Up until 1997, the videos were directed by Marks himself, usually working with cameraman Peter Fairbrass. Most of them are 45-60 minutes in length and they typically take a fairly light-hearted approach to spanking. Some are outright comedies, reflecting Marks’s early unsuccessful career in vaudeville; loose storylines tend to peter out in a general melée of spanking. The content is usually M/F or F/F, but some titles also include F/M punishments. Marks often liked to include female nudity for its own sake along with softcore lesbian sex scenes. His distinctive output is of noticeably uneven quality. At their best, Kane videos are attractively playful and erotic, at their worst silly and slapdash. Partly as a result of this inconsistency, they are generally less formulaic than many films in the genre.
Josie Harrison Marks continued video production into the new century. From 2002, the new videos publicized in Kane were punningly branded Top Marks. The final issues of the magazine also featured videos from other producers, including Northern Spanking, Sam's Diaries, and Strictly English.
List of released moviesEdit
A number in brackets preceded by a K at the end of an entry indicates the issue of Kane in which the film is illustrated and promoted.
- The Cane and Mr Abel (1983) 25 mins.
- Games mistress Margaret Daley (Linzi Drew) canes Fiona (Callie Ryan) for writing a defamatory letter about her; the headmaster, Mr Abel (Mark Howarth) then spanks the teacher for exceeding her authority.
- The Game (1983) 28 mins. (K 12)
- Alan (Mark Howarth) and Pat, a married couple, invite their friends John and Vicki (Vicki Scott) to play Snakes & Ladders with spanking forfeits.
- US title: Bottoms Up!
- Gone to Pot (1984) 31 mins. with Ann Johnson (K 17)
- US title: Naughty, Naughty
- Sugar Cane Jane (1984) 29 mins. (K 21)
- Audrey asks retired headmaster Mr Abel (Mark Howarth) to discipline her plump and troublesome niece Jane.
- Marigold Academy (1984) 24 mins. (K 23)
- Miss Ponsonby brings Jay (Jay Sweet) and Carrie to Mr Marigold, the headmaster, to be spanked and caned for possessing condoms and cigarettes.
- The Ultimate Chastisement of Mandy Bait (c.1984) 27 mins. (K 29)
- Caught by Miss Williams (Sue Ellis) with a copy of Kane 6, Mandy Bait is sent to Mr Hobbs, the headmaster, to be caned; when he learns that the magazine is actually the property of Miss Williams, he spanks her too; the women console each other with caresses.
- The first Kane International release
- US title: Mandy Bates
- Problem Girls (c.1985) 40 mins. (K 30)
- Jilly Spencer is spanked by her stepmother Elizabeth and her teacher Miss Pringle (Anne Proto); the two older women have been lesbian lovers; when Dave Spencer surprises them in bed together, he tawses and canes their bottoms.
- Released in USA as English Spanking Classics #16 (Calstar)
- Kane Kandid Kamera (c.1985) 60 mins. (K 31)
- Behind the scenes at a Kane video shoot: Harrison Marks auditions Benji and Sue, Peter spanks Benji, Marks spanks Sue, Kathleen Astley and Jay Sweet act a lesbian sequence.
- Released in USA as English Spanking Classics #25 (Calstar)
- Girls in Trouble (c.1985) 52 mins (K 32)
- Sexual jealousy among three Kane models; Sue Ellis spanks Kathleen Astley and Jennie for sleeping with Harrison Marks; Jennie’s brother then punishes Sue.
- Released in USA as English Spanking Classics #23 (Calstar)
- The Punishment Man (c.1985) 55 mins. (K 33)
- When Dave finds his wife (Jay Sweet) in bed with his best friend, he books her a session with The Punishment Man (Larry Barnes), whose daughter (Kim Scott) afterwards joins her in lesbian games.
- The Audition, 53 mins. with Anne Proto (K 34)
- Errant Daughter 26 mins. (K 35)
- When Billie returns home after an unexplained three-day absence, her father (Eric Muldoon) orders her to take a bath and submit to a tawsing.
- Maid for Tears (c.1986) 55 mins. (K 36)
- Eric Muldoon and Fredrika host a dinner party for Larry Barnes and Fiona; Benson the chef spanks Katie the maid for spoiling the meal; Fredrika, Fiona, and Katie engage in lesbian frolics; Larry instructs Eric on how to punish his wife.
- The Maid Upstairs (c.1986) 27 mins. (K 36)
- Sir Larry (Larry Barnes) trains Eric’s new maid, Judy (‘Titanic’ Toni Francis), to lay the table correctly.
- Sequel to Maid for Tears
- The Caning Club (c.1987) 53 mins. (K 37)
- When the Cat’s Away 53 mins. (K 38)
- Angie (Liz Leather) is spanked by the new governess, Miss Prism, after she seduces the under-butler; her step-sister helps her take revenge.
- Troublesome Daughters (K 39)
- Lord Appleby’s butler (Mark Howarth) spanks his employer’s daughter; Appleby spanks her ineffective governess Miss Prism.
- Sequel to When the Cat’s Away
- Country Cousins, with Liz Leather and Harrison Marks (K 40)
- Five of the Best (c.1988) 45 mins. (K 41)
- I’m Sorry, I’m Sorry, I’m Sorry 49 mins.
- Harrison Marks introduces three case studies: 1) Mr Novo, a guilty solicitor, seeks a penitential punishment from Leigh and Ann at the Kane office; 2) a young wife, Theresa Green, is sent to The Punishment Man (Oscar Droitch) to break her habit of wearing school uniform; 3) Mrs Williams accepts a spanking from a legal clerk as the alternative to divorce.
- Room at the Bottom 50 mins. (K 43)
- Miss Prism is now married to Jim, Lord Appleby’s former chauffeur; they take two dancers, Charlie and Jacqui, as lodgers, and Jim spanks them when they cannot pay the rent.
- Partial sequel to Troublesome Daughters
- A Damned Good Thrashing 48 mins. (K 44)
- Mr Maltravers (Tim), a theatrical agent, spanks his secretary Patsy for typing errors; when Davina comes to audition, Patsy seduces and spanks her and her boyfriend Paul; this scandalises Maltravers, who spanks both women before giving Davina a role – working for Kane.
- Sticky Fingers (1988) 44 mins. (K 45)
- Peter spanks his wife Sara (Sara Benachour) for stealing money; then they discover that their niece Sally and her friend (Solange Hop) are the culprits. [Intrusive classical guitar music]
- Bad Girls Don’t Cry (c.1989) 57 mins. (K 46)
- Leigh, left in charge of the Kane office, employs two incompetent secretaries (Sharon & Samantha Kirli) who indulge in lesbian frolics; Oscar spanks all three.
- Punk (1989) 43 mins. (K 47)
- Peter arranges for his window-cleaner to bring two young women, punk Fiona and plump Deirdre, to his home for an afternoon of erotic spanking while his wife is away.
- Sequel to Sticky Fingers
- The Kane Assignment (1989) 55 mins. (K 48)
- Six Days a Week (1989) 58 mins. (K 49)
- A Matter of Discipline (1989) (K 51)
- Just Deserts (1989) 42 mins. (K 51)
- Harrison Marks spanks the female staff of Kane magazine, as Leigh has failed to supervise two models who have been stealing.
- The Caning of the Shrews, 40 mins. (K 54)
- Having met her husband through the contact section of Kane, Luna (Luna Winter) finds herself accepting a caning on her wedding day; her stepdaughter Heather needs spanking too.
- The Flesh and the Fantasies, 59 mins. with Minnie Champ and Karen Davis
- School for Schoolgirls (c. 1991) 54 mins.
- In Part 1, Sir Larry Greythorpe (Larry Barnes) and Christina audition Amber Scott and Caron (Jenny Close) for the roles of a French maid and a nurse in a Kane video; in Part 2, Mr Thompson brings his wife (Alison Payne) to be punished by Sir Larry for her immaturity.
- US title: Schoolgirl Fannies on Fire
- Triple Trouble (1991) (K 56)
- Part 1: Trouble with the Butler, with Suzi Martell; Part 2: Trouble with a Female Offspring; Part 3: Trouble with the Accused, with Suzi Martell & Larry Barnes.
- Hotel Derriere (1991) 77 mins. (K 57)
- Spankers congregate at a Brighton hotel; maid Suzanne (Suzi Martell) initiates Bill into erotic corporal punishment; George Smythe plays schoolroom games with Tracey (Tracey Gibb) until she turns the tables; Lusinda (Sara Benachour) induces jewellery salesman Simon to give her a discount; the hall porter spanks Suzanne.
- Schoolgirls and Daughters 57 mins. (K 58)
- In Case 1, groupie Cindy (Samantha Kirli) gets spanked twice: erotically by rock musician Terry and punitively by her father; in Case 2, schoolmaster Mr McCiver (Eric Muldoon) punishes exam cheats Marilyn and Michelle.
- US title: Hot Young Cheeks
- Maids in Uniform (1992) 45 mins. (K 59)
- Three Cases to Answer For
- Part 2: A traffic warden (Liz Leather) upsets her boyfriend by giving him a parking ticket.
- Stripe Me Pink, with Larry Barnes
- The Real Business
- The Academy of Dr Marcus Blunt (1992) 45 mins. (K 59)
- Dr Blunt punishes Jenny Pennywhacker (Alison Payne) for exam cheating; her dominatrix cousin (Samantha Kirli) takes revenge on him.
- The Spankers’ Paradise (1992) 60 mins. (K 60)
- A Sting in the Tail (1992) 50 mins. (K 60)
- The Games People Play (c. 1993) 56 mins. (K 61)
- A weekend party at ‘The House of Kane’: Gavin punishes Roseanne the maid; a guest (Samantha Kirli) introduces her lover Gina to spanking; Harrison Marks beats them both and also hired hostess (Teresa May), who agrees to join the Kane Club.
- US title: The Spanking Game #2
- The Rules of the Game (1992) 41 mins. (K 62)
- At the Hotel Derriere, Klaus (Oscar Droitch) spanks Emma; then he auditions his girlfriend Misty (Misty McCaine); Marks challenges the dominatrix-hotelier (Vida Garman) over ‘special services’ added to his bill.
- US title: The Spankers’ Paradise 2 (Bizarre)
- Rawhide in Rotherhithe (1994) (K 63)
- When Tess accepts a modelling job at Canary Wharf, she does not realise that it is a spanking shoot; Dana (Liz Leather) and photographer Harry introduce her to erotic corporal punishment, to the delight her husband Dave (Nigel).
- The Beak, the Mistress, and the Schoolgirls (1994) 55 mins. (K 63)
- Despite the banning of corporal punishment, Miss Barrington-Clitte (Sue Ellis) of Reddington College spanks Cindy (Brandi) and Mandy (Sam Johnson) when she finds them in possession of a Kane video; the girls agree not to make a complaint on condition that the headmaster, Dr Briccus (Tim), gives the teacher a taste of her own medicine.
- US title: Naughty Schoolgirls’ Revenge
- Naughty Habits 50 mins. (K 67)
- At the convent, after Sister Celia spanks wayward novices Bernardette and Maria, she must answer to Cardinal Pritorius (Larry Barnes).
- US title: Nasty Habits
- A Spanking to Declare 42 mins. (K 67)
- Customs officer Joan Lockheart (Julie Webster) catches air hostess Rhonda (Gillian Taylor) smuggling cigarettes, alcohol, and watches.
- US title: Stinging Stewardess
- The Master, the Mistress, the Maid & her Lover, with Lorraine Ansell & Clarissa Armstrong
- Things that Go Bump in the Night (1996) 30 mins.
- When a Kane reader discovers that the burglar in his house is a young woman (Trixie), he suggests corporal punishment as an alternative to the police.
- A Regal Romp with the Greythorpes (1996) 30 mins. (K 68)
- Sir Larry (Larry Barnes) first punishes his maid Charlotte (Dawn Savage) and then spanks Lady Greythorpe (Clarissa Armstrong) for their mutual enjoyment.
- A Remedy for Noisy Neighbours (1996) 50 mins.
- Two screenwriters (Tim & Nigel) are exasperated by the loud music played by their lodgers (Dawn Savage & Sandra Lester).
- US title: Spanked Young Tails
- Uncle Silas’ Bequests (1997) (K 69 & 70)
- In order to inherit £500,000 each from their late uncle, Rebecca (Lorraine Ansell) and Kelly (Kelly Hearn) must submit to corporal punishment from his solicitor and his secretary Miss Nott (Sue Ellis).
- Lottery Loser (1997) 61 mins. (K 70)
- Gavin thinks he has won the National Lottery, but, when the ticket cannot be found, his wife Lauren blames him, her sister (Kelly Hearn) and friend Nicky (Micki).
- Three Girls in Trouble (1997) (K 70)
- Get Your Pants Off Now (1997) (K 71)
- Rick (Nigel) and Jon spank Micki for neglecting her work; they then rebel against the domination of Jon’s wife Lauren.
- You Naughty Girls (1997) (K 71)
- Barry (Nigel) is angry when his wife Debbie stays out late with her friend Brenda, whose husband Martin joins in punishing them.
- A Fancy Dressing Down (K 72)
- A fancy-dress party becomes a spanking party when Sarah dresses as a maid, Bob as a headmaster, Alan as a cardinal, Maria (Kelly Hearn) as a schoolgirl, and Jill as a nurse.
- Discipline in the Office (A Tale of a Takeover) (K 73)
- At the Ajax Whippy Rattan Cane Company, the outgoing managing director (Clarissa Armstrong) spanks her sales manager (Gavin), who spanks his secretary (Brandi); the new boss (Nigel) investigates, along with his secretary Marjorie (Dolores Freeman).
- US title: Disciplined by the Cane
- Errant Wives and Secretaries (K 74)
- When Steve asks his secretary Mary (Lorraine Ansell) to teach his wife Pauline (Sandra Lester) how to use her computer, he is annoyed by their laziness; Tim punishes Rose (Brandi) for ‘crashing’ their computer.
- George’s Gullible Girls (1998) 58 mins. (K 75)
- Julie (Kelly Hearn), a medium, claims that Harrison Marks is instructing her from beyond the grave to spank Marianne (Sue Ellis); Mr French (Nigel) and Danny assist, and Gillian (Lorraine Ansell) does not want to be left out.
- US title: Whipped to Perfection
- Squatters’ Rights, with Lorraine Ansell, Zoe Rose and Barbara Carlisle (K 77)
- A Trilogy of Domestic Discipline, with Sam Johnson, Kay, and Lesley Saye
- US title: Implements of Pain – English Style (Bizarre)
- Maid for Pleasure (2000), with Lesley Saye (K 82)
- A Fare Deal (2000), with Sara Benachour (K 82)
- A Punishing View (2000), with Brandi (K 82)
- marketed with A Fare Deal as Two Punishing Tales (US title: Spanking the Old-Fashioned Way)
- Three Naughty Skoolgirls (2000) 58 mins. (K 84)
- Part 1, The Truant: Julie Stapleforth (Lorraine Ansell) fails to produce a doctor’s note to explain her absence; Part 2, The Bully: Jane Fischer (Brandi) has been forcing new girls to hand over their dinner money; Part 3: The Cheat: Jilly Watson (Lesley Saye) is caught stealing an exam paper from the headmaster’s office.
- Gone to Pot Too (2001), with Kara Jayne Dempsey, Louise, and Margaret and Tony (K 86)
- A Day of Domestic and Office Discipline, with Sara Benachour, Sam Johnson, & Fern (K 87)
- Mistress Samantha’s Corrective Measures for Errant Males (2002), with Sam Johnson (K87)
- The first Top Marks release
- Problem Girls 2003 (2003), with Rachel Lloyd, Therese, and Monica
- Red Hot Punishment on a Red Hot Afternoon (2003), with Sarah Harvey Lewis and Stephanie (K 93)
- US title: Hot English Punishment
- The Headmaster’s Study (2003), with Brandi, Therese, Dublin O’Brien, and Jojo (K93)
- The Headmaster, the Policewoman, and the Skoolgirlz (2003), with Sam Johnson, Lucy McLean and Monica (K 93)
- Teresa May’s Punishment Party (2003), with Teresa May, Sam Johnson, Rachel Lloyd, and Morgan Taylor (K 94)
- Miss Morgan and the Office Juniors (2003), with Morgan Taylor, Elizabeth Simpson, and Brigella (K 94)
Kane Audio TapesEdit
In 1984, Kane produced three spanking audio cassettes, priced at £8 each. They were written and performed by Mark Howarth and Audrey, both regular contributors to the magazine. Each tape-side lasted approximately 27 minutes. The titles were:
- 1. Play for Today & Maid Mastered
- 2. A Touch of Blackmail & Married Bliss and Rabbits
- 3. Maid for Trouble & Audrey’s Aberration
A feature in Kane 17 acknowledged that sound cassettes had been overshadowed by video, but pointed out that many people had tape-players, either portable or in their cars. ‘Our aim is to bring quality back to the spanking cassette,’ said Howarth. ‘So often spanking cassettes have been cheap rip-offs, a few minutes of badly simulated action on tapes of an appalling quality’. The spankings in Kane tapes were guaranteed to be authentic, but the envisaged series did not take off.
Kane Live EventsEdit
In 1989, Kane 48 announced the formation of the Kane Private Membership Club ‘so that accepted members may enjoy facilities and the like which we would not normally advertise’. These were the Kane Live Events, a series of spanking entertainments held once or twice a year at a London nightclub during the afternoon.
Each Kane Live Event was a cabaret consisting of around half a dozen light-hearted semi-improvised sketches, some of them simply re-enacting scenes from Kane videos. Making little or no attempt at realism or dramatic tension, the playlets typically presented spanking as saucy fun; any non-spankophiles in the audience would probably have found them silly. The performers, billed as ‘the Kane Girls’, were well-known British spanking actors, but there was never much evidence of rehearsal. The spankees typically appeared in costume as schoolgirls, secretaries, maids or nurses. Club members enjoyed watching six or seven of their favourite models getting spanked, tawsed and caned directly before their eyes, and, in ad lib roles, the performers revealed something of their own personalities and apparently genuine enthusiasm for spanking. No scenery was used, but a pianist provided short musical interludes. Most of the shows were compèred by Larry Barnes, whose stage experience (originally as a magician and escapologist) brought a touch of professional polish to proceedings.
Photographs of the Live Events frequently appeared in Kane magazine. The shows were also filmed, roughly edited, and released for sale on video. Each afternoon usually provided enough material for two hour-long tapes, priced at £45 each. Members of the audience were never shown on screen but they were heard laughing and applauding. Titles include:
- Bringing a Blush to the Cheeks & Rosey Red and Cheeky (1991)
- Derrière Dynamite (1991)
- An Afternoon’s Bash & An Evening’s Thrash
- Hot Cross Bum!
- Cast includes Liz Leather, Sue Ellis, Julie Webster, Sara Benachour, Rhonda, and Larry Barnes.
- Intimate Interventions
- Slap, Crackle, and Hop
- An October Afternoon & A Painful Event (1998)
- Cast includes Brandi, Rhonda, Stacey Rowe, Lorraine Ansell, Clarissa Armstrong, and Larry Barnes (K 76).
- US titles: Hot Live Caning 1 & Hot Live Caning 2
- A Spanking in the Spring & Six Sore Sit-upons (1999)
- Cast includes Zoe Rose, Brandi, Clarissa Armstong, Sandra Lester, Lesley Saye, and Sue Ellis (K 78).
- A Whacking in a Winter Wonderland & Six Burning Bottoms (2000)
- Wicked Whippings & A Live Caning Cabaret (2000)
- Cast includes Lesley Saye, Sara Benachour, Sam Johnson, Brandi, Sue Ellis, and Kara Jayne Dempsey (K 83)
- Bare Bottomed, Caned & Shamed & Spanked in Front of a Live Audience (2001)
- An Afternoon of Live Traditional English Discipline, Parts 1 & 2 (2001)
The last Kane Live Event in this format took place in October 2001. Thereafter the Kane Private Members Club held ‘hands on’ spanking parties, where members could participate directly in spanking the Kane Girls. The first such party in December 2001 featured Kara Jayne Dempsey, Sam Johnson, Sarah Harvey Lewis, Lesley Saye, Brandi, Sara Benachour, Suzi Jarman, and Elizabeth Simpson. Kane then arranged five or six spanking parties per year, tickets costing £150 each.
- Tym Manley, ‘The Reluctant Pornographer’, Club International (British edition), May 1984 p31.
- Allan Bryce, ‘Full Marks’, Video World, May 1997 p63.