List of school corporal punishment institutions
This list of school corporal punishment institutions lists examples of universities, schools and school districts, public or private, boarding or non-boarding, religious or secular, fictional or real, that use (or used) school corporal punishment for their students to a considerable extent and over a considerable period of time.
Since in the past practically all schools in most countries worldwide used corporal punishment, only those should be listed here that already have an article, or that are so notable that an article is wanted.
- Alexander City Schools, Alabama, USA
- Anniston City Schools, Alabama, USA
- Baldwin County Board of Education, Alabama, USA
- Booneville High School, Arkansas, USA (see Links)
- Briarwood Christian School, Alabama, USA
- Drew Central High School, Arkansas, USA
- Enterprise City Schools, Alabama, USA
- Hong Kah Secondary School, Singapore
- Pasir Ris Secondary School, Singapore
- Preset Pacesetters Senior High School, Ghana
- Saint Andrew's Secondary School, Singapore
- Santa Rosa County School District, Florida, USA
- Southland Academy, Georgia, USA
- Springtown High School, Springtown, Texas, USA
- St Gabriel's Secondary School, Singapore
- St Patrick's School, Singapore
- Vermilion Parish School Board, Louisiana, USA
- The Principal's Office a reality TV series that shows paddling punishment at Booneville High School, Arkansas. See YouTube video.
- Springtown High School article and news report video on Sept. 2012 spanking incident.