An office is generally a room or other area in which people work, but may also denote a position within an organization with specific duties attached to it (referred to as: officer, office-holder, official); the latter is in fact an earlier usage, office as place originally referring to the location of one's duty. When used as an adjective, the term office may refer to business-related tasks. In legal writing, a company or organization has offices in any place that it has an official presence, even if that presence consists of, for example, a storage silo rather than an office.
An office is an architectural and design phenomenon and a social phenomenon, whether it is a tiny office such as a bench in the corner of a "Mom and Pop shop" of extremely small size (a.k.a. small office/home office) through entire floors of buildings up to and including massive buildings dedicated entirely to one company. In modern terms an office usually refers to the location where white-collar workers are employed.
Offices and spankingEdit
When used in a spanking art context an office normally refers to a room set aside for a particular person of authority to work in. A subordinate who has committed a wrong may be ordered to report to their superior's office, where they can expect to be rebuked, and in the case of grave offenses, possibly punished.
Police office punishment in "Auf der Polizeiwachstube" by Helga Bode.
Illustration by Friendlycat for a spanking story by kin.
M/M artwork by Underling, depicting a half naked man about to be publicly paddled at work.
F/M artwork by Underling, depicting a male office worker being caned by his female superior.
An imaginary workplace poster at a female-led firm, by Underling.
The name of the office might be referred to by the person's position, such as Principal's Office, or Dean's Office, or simply by the teacher's name if their role is not bigger than being the class teacher. It is not the same place as the teacher's classroom, even in cases where the classroom is assigned solely to that teacher.
In a school setting when talking about "The Office"—as opposed to the aforementioned types—they are probably referring to Administration Office which typically has little role in school punishments beyond a student having to report there to collect a tardy slip when they arrive late. Though the Lost and Found is probably operated out of it, and many play a role in some scenarios; such as stealing.
Office videos on Spanking TubeEdit
- Hard Choice (Northern Spanking)
- Office Punishment 2 (Spank Christina)
- Office spanking scene (unidentified)
- More office spanking (unidentified)
Fetish films with an office settingEdit
- Anastasia & Scarlett (Special Exercises.com)
- Ann Bowman's Guide To Office Discipline (Nu-West/Leda Productions)
- Boss Bitch in Bondage (London Enterprises) - Sharon Mitchell
- Boss's Pet (Moonglow)
- Corporate Discipline (Nu-West/Leda Productions)
- Corporate Spanking (Clare Fonda)
- Disciplined Girl Friday (Shadow Lane) – Alexis Payne
- The District Manager (Nu-West/Leda Productions)
- First Day at the Office (California Star)
- Josie's Secretaries Caught and Kaned (Top Marks)
- Knotty Secretaries (Harmony Concepts, 1995)
- Lady Boss Means Business (Harmony, 1997)
- Miss Morgan and the Office Juniors (Top Marks)
- Mistress Stephanie's Secretary (Harmony, 1992) - Stephanie Locke
- Naughty Girls (Miss Marchmont)
- Naughty Secretaries Week (Shadow Lane)
- Naughty Secretaries Week 2 (Shadow Lane)
- Neglectful and Naughty (Bobbie's DropSeats)
- The New Girl (MIB Prods.) - Irene Boss
- Nina Birch - My Fantasies, Vol. 1 & 2 (Miss Marchmont)
- Office Decorum (Punished Brats)
- Office Discipline (California Star)
- Office Interns Punishment (California Star) - Belinda Clark
- Office Politics 1 & 2 (Harmony, 1991)
- Office Rules (Raven Hill Studios)
- Office Temps (California Star)
- Office Training (California Star)
- Paddled Secretary (California Star)
- The Personal Secretary (Dallas Spanks Hard) - Amber Wells
- Painful Employment (California Star)
- Playing At The Office (Ohh Tee Kay Productions)
- Rump Roast (Vid-Tech Films)
- Russian Slaves #57: Punished Secretaries (Nettles Corporation)
- The Sassy Secretary (Kelly Payne Collection)
- Secretarial Seduction (Harmony Concepts, 1994)
- Secretarial Tea-Leaf (Moonglow North)
- Secretaries (Red Stripe)
- Secretaries in Trouble (Harmony Concepts, 1998) - Bobbie Tawse
- Secretary (Nu-West/Leda Productions)
- Secretary Bondage 1-6 (RickSavage.com, 1998-2004)
- Secretary, Moonglow Style (Moonglow)
- The Secretary / The Gambler / The Housewife (Moonglow North)
- The Secretary / The Shoplifters / Getting Ready (Moonglow)
- Sinister Secretary (Harmony Concepts)
- Sore Feelings at the Office (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment)
- Slave Labor "9 to 5" (B&D Pleasures) - Mistress Gemini (Belinda Clark), Lena Ramon
- Spanked Employees (Bizarre Video, 1989) - Rick Savage
- Spanked Secretaries No: 1 - Antonia (Strictly English) - Leia-Ann Woods
- Spanked Secretaries No: 2 - Janet (Strictly English)
- Spanked Secretaries (Harmony, 1994)
- Spanking After Hours (Harmony, 1995)
- Taking Care of Business (Red Stripe)
- Tanning the Temps (Harmony, 1998) - Chelsea Pfeiffer stars and directs
- Terms of Employment (Harmony, 1996)
- The Thrashed Secretary (SpankingOnline.com)
- Training her Secretary (Brooks Applications)
- Whacked at Work (Moonglow)
- What a Job (Harmony, 1986)
- Working Girls (Bobbie's DropSeats)
- Workplace Discipline (I & II) (Ohh Tee Kay Productions)
- Workplace Diversions (Harmony, 1998)
|This page uses content from Office. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|