Pierre Dumarchey (1882-1970) was a French author, songwriter and illustrator who contributed greatly to early 20th century French spanking literature. He was born in Péronne, France in 1882 and illustrated French magazines such as the French satire magazine Le Rire using the pseudonym Pierre Mac Orlan. He also started to write for these magazines.
Pierre Dumarchey wrote and illustrated erotic F/F and M/F flagellation novels such as Le Masochisme en Amérique (1905) for Librairie d'amateurs, La Comtesse au Fouet (1908) and Les Grandes Flagellées de l'Histoire (1909) for Jean Fort. Over the next few years he used many different pseudonyms: Pierre Mac Orlan, Pierre du Bourdel, Sadie Blackeyes, Pierre de Jusange, Doctor Fowler, Sadinet, Ludovic Riezer, Ludovic Riézer, Claude de Saint-Hieble (in L'Instrument des apothicaires, Jean Fort, 1920), Chevalier de X (in Georges: Femmes du monde et sang bleu, Liseux, 1908) and Jean Macorlan for the illustrations in Les Grandes Flagellées de l'Histoire (1909). Another of his many pseudonyms is, possibly, La Vrille (Le Journal d'une masseuse).
He moved to Saint-Cyr-sur-Morin, France, in 1927, where he lived with his wife until he died in 1970.
This is an incomplete list of Pierre Dumarchey's works:
- Le Masochisme en Amérique (1905)
- Georges: Femmes du monde et sang bleu (1908)
- La Comtesse au Fouet (1908)
- Les Grandes Flagellées de l'Histoire (1909)
- Lise fessée (1910)
- Miss (1912)
- Quinze ans (1913)
- Petite dactylo (c. 1910 or 1914)
- Baby, Douce fille (1919)
- L'Instrument des apothicaires (1920)
- "Baby, Douce fille" info and illustrations on Biblio Curiosa (7 images)
- "La Comtesse au Fouet" illustrations (6 images) on the Italian Spanking Art Pages