|“||But Mom, I — The only 'but'(sic) in this house is a spanked one!||”|
|— Homunculus Lover|
Protest (noun) is a declaration of objection, usually against something that is going on or that is planned. To protest means to voice one's protest.
Protest against punishmentEdit
Verbal protest often occurs when a person is accused or found guilty of some offense that requires chastisement. Such protest, unwelcome to those in authority, is a form of resistance that, in the case of children, is also called backtalk. Arguing or backtalk, especially if continued after being warned not to do so, can be cause for a more severe or elaborate form of punishment.
Given the assumed authority of adults over minors—heightened under the Respect your elders philosophy—children are especially prone to charges of balktalk as a form of disobedience in itself. With a strict adult, any reply other than meek obedience can get the child in trouble. Cases of unfair punishment can occur due to misunderstandings such as a confused child asking for clarification of what they're being told to do.
As for adult fetish stories, and especially spanking videos, protests against (or during) the inevitable corporal punishment segment is often based on being too old (i.e., over 18) to get a spanking. Being a backtalking brat is also a form of protest sometimes used as the premise for a punishment scenario.
- Backtalking Brat Spanked in the Kitchen (Marked Butts/Disciplinary Arts)
- Bailey is Paddled For Her Sassy Mouth (Spanking Bailey), Bailey spanked by Kailee
- Bailey Strapped For Talking Back (Spanking Bailey), photos
- But I Don't Wanna Go To Bed Daddy! (Sarah Gregory Spanking)
- Defiant to Compliant (Pacific Force)
- It's Not My Fault (Red Stripe)
- Kailee's Sassy Mouth (RealSpankings.com)
- Kailee: Spanked for Sassiness (OTK-Spankings), photos
- Sassy Cassy Spanked by Mom (Momma Spankings)
- Sassy Slacker Spanked and Slippered (Cheerleader Spankings, 2020), Lucy Lauren