Sarah Silverman (born December 1, 1970) is an American actress, stand-up comedian, producer, and writer. Her comedy addresses social taboos and controversial topics, such as racism, sexism, and religion, having her comic character endorse them in an ironic fashion.
|“||I got spanked as a kid. The only thing it did was now I REEEEEEEEEEALLY like to be SPAAAANKED.||”|
|— Sarah Silverman|
Sarah Silverman is one of a few celebrity spankophiles to publicly admit her enjoyment of being spanked.
For most of 2010 Silverman was dating a spanking enthusiast, television writer Alec Sulkin. In February of that year she revealed on the talk show Late Night with David Letterman how her mother found out. While they were together in her bathroom, her mother was shocked to see a red bruise on Sarah's buttocks that was "the exact shape of a hand".
In April 2010, Sarah appeared on The Howard Stern Show. When Stern asked about her sex life, she said "Everyone likes a little—a little smack on the tush." Silverman and Sulkin split up the following October, but remain friends.
In the 2012 computer-animated Disney film Wreck-It Ralph, Silverman was the voice of the bratty girl character Vanellope von Schweetz.
- Sarah Silverman 'admits spanking fetish' (2010)
- Sarah Silverman Gives Michelle Williams A Spanking (2010)
- Sarah Silverman's Mom Saw Her Sex Spanking Bruise article and video (2010)
- Sarah Silverman Bends Over (2008) on The Spank Statement
- Sarah Silverman spanked by a big teddy bear - a photo promo for her appearance on Saturday Night Live
- Category:Sarah Silverman on Wikimedia Commons (more photos)
|This page uses content from Sarah Silverman. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|